- The keyboard: I literally had to Google how to type @! And y and z are switched around so I often tzpe things like this when I'm tzping quicklz.
- Shoes: Apparently if you walk around the house barefoot or in your socks, you're insane or stupid. Always wear shoes.
- Pillows: American pillow look like this- short but long and full of stuffing. European pillows (I've noticed this here and in Czech Republic) look like this. I had no idea how to sleep on them at first.
- It's very common in Europe, but all water is carbonated. And bottled. I constantly am being offered bottles of mineral water and carbonated apple juice! I can't figure out if you are allowed to drink carbonated water after you brush your teeth at night...
- Bread is highly revered and eaten with just about every meal
- Windows in the ceiling! I really love this, especially the one in the bathroom. You can take a shower with the window wide open and no worries about anything)) (these are not skylights, don't get confused. I will put pictures on Facebok)
- Eye brow waxing? Ha. We all have perfect eye brows in Deutschland, who needs this?
- Be on time. (I struggle with this one)
Facebook message me or comment on this if you have any questions or anything you want me to comment on! I will update as I travel.